TERMS & CONDITIONS
Currys eGift Card Terms and Conditions
Who we are
1. Currys is a trading name of Currys Group Limited (referred to as "We", "Us", "Our"), a company registered in England and Wales (Company registration number: 504877).
2. Currys is a business to business reseller. In buying from Currys you agree that you are buying goods/services only for business purposes. As a business customer, purchases you make from us will not benefit from the statutory protection available to consumers under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and related legislation.
Gift Cards - General
3. By using this website to purchase a Currys gift card you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The minimum amount which can be loaded onto any one gift card is £5 and the maximum amount is £5,000.
5. Currys reserve the right to decline any order without providing explanation.
6. No refunds are given for gift cards.
7. Below is a summary of the key terms that will apply when the recipients of the gift cards use these gift cards (the full terms and conditions of the gift cards applicable to recipients will be made available on the gift cards themselves or on the email containing the gift card):
- Currys gift cards can be used as payment towards products and services from Currys stores within the UK or online at currys.co.uk.
- Currys gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers and no refunds are given.
- Currys gift cards cannot be used to purchase airtime, and/or certain mobile phones and/or accessories.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from the date the gift card was issued and any remaining balance will not be refunded.
- Gift cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted in Currys stores.
- The balance of the gift card can be checked in any Currys store (UK only) or online at www.currys.co.uk/giftcards via balance checker.
Payment and Data Protection
Delivery and Risk
9. Gift cards will normally be sent by us (to either you or the end recipient depending on what you have specified in the order) within two working days provided that you have paid for the gift cards in cleared funds and/or if funds are available in your account.
10. Risk in the gift card will pass to you upon delivery of the gift card and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards or gift cards used without your permission following delivery to you or the recipient.
11. You should check gift card quantities immediately upon receipt and notify us of any discrepancies.
12. The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the gift card may not be available to spend.
Limitation of Liability
13. We do not limit our liability to you for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or for death, personal injury caused by our own negligence or that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors or for liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
14. Subject to clause 13 above, we do not accept any liability (and hereby exclude all liability) for special, indirect or consequential losses of any kind or for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or corruption to data, loss or damage to goodwill, business or reputation (and in each case whether classified as direct or indirect and howsoever arising, including in relation to breach of contract or negligence) or for any acts or omissions of you or any party other than us.
15. Subject to clauses 13 and 14 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you under these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the price paid for the gift cards giving rise to the claim.
16. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is available on our website. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and if we do so we will update the version on our website. Each time you place an order you will be deemed to have agreed to the latest version of our Terms and Conditions shown prior to placing your order.